Detox + Hydrate Facial Sheet Mask
These pH-balanced Detox + Hydrate Facial Sheet Masks help detoxify and intensely hydrate your skin. Our secret is using bamboo charcoal infused cotton sheets known for its detoxifying properties as the base and then drenching it in an intensely hydrating cocktail of hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and arginine (amino acid) to boost your glow.
Size: 25 ml
Crafted with only 15 ingredients, you can trust this product to be Dermatologist-Approved, Cruelty-Free & Vegan. We are dedicated to donating 100% of profits to charity.
Formulated without parabens, mineral oils, phthalates, formaldehydes, sulfates, ethanolamines (MEA, DEA & TEA), silicones, PEGs, drying alcohol, artificial dyes & fragrances, GMO, gluten, soy and more.
When it comes to giving your skin that extra boost and glow, nothing beats a well-formulated facial sheet mask. We focused on first detoxifying your skin with bamboo charcoal then blasting it with ultra-hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and arginine (amino acid).
Try combining this with a 15-minute meditation session for maximum relaxation and rejuvenation~ complimentary body scan guided meditation from Lauren here.
Dr. Yoon says, “Facial sheet masks are known to penetrate skincare ingredients 10 times better than simple application and can be an effective and convenient way to enhance hydration and moisturization levels in your skin at home. In particular, ingredients such as niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and amino acids are essential for healthy skin.”
Soffli products are made of clean and proven ingredients that made the SeoulofSkin Team and Dr. Yoon’s short list and contain 15 or less ingredients. In our opinion, ~15 is the magic number that allows us to formulate highly effective products that pack a punch without confusing you when we present the full list. With Soffli, you can finally understand and feel good about everything you’re putting on your skin – and at “pretty” prices too! Learn more about Soffli’s “Simple, Smart & Pretty” philosophy here.
All of the ingredients used for these masks are scored by the EWG (a non-profit that rates the toxicity of ingredients found in skincare) as 1-2, which is the lowest toxicity rating they give out.
15 Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Betaine, Isopentyldiol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Panthenol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum
- Glycerin is a power house humectant found naturally in skin that draws moisture into the skin to keep it well-hydrated and balanced. EWG score 1-2.
- Butylene Glycol is a humectant, solvent, and emollient that helps skin retain moisture, dissolves ingredients, and improves the application experience. EWG score 1.
- Dipropylene Glycol is a solvent known for its low toxicity that helps to dissolve ingredients without altering other ingredients. EWG score 1-2.
- Niacinamide, also known as Vitamin B3, is a powerful ingredient for both skin brightening and moisturization as it helps preserve hydration and strengthens the skin barrier. EWG score 1.
- Betaine naturally occurs in your skin with anti-inflammatory properties and is known to help balance your skin’s hydration levels. EWG score 1.
- Isopentyldiol is a humectant and emollient that helps skin retain moisture and feel nice and smooth. EWG score 1.
- 1,2-Hexanediol is a non-sensitizing preservative commonly found in clean beauty products that helps keep products safe and fresh. EWG score 1.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is the salt form of hyaluronic acid. It’s a powerful humectant that binds up to 1,000x its own weight in water and penetrates deeper into skin than pure hyaluronic acid. We use a proprietary blend of short, medium and long-chain molecules; short-chains sink into deeper layers of the skin, medium-chains fill in the layers closer to the skin surface, and long-chain molecules lock in moisture on the top so that your skin is deeply hydrated and plumped up at every level. EWG score 1.
- Arginine is one of the most effective amino acids which are the building blocks that make up proteins in our body and are known to help restore and regenerate skin. EWG score 1.
- Panthenol, also known as provitamin B5, is both a humectant and an emollient that draws moisture into the skin and keeps it locked in. EWG score 1.
- Hydroxyacetophenone works as an antioxidant, skin soother and preservative booster that allows for lower amounts of preservatives without losing efficacy. EWG score 1.
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer is an emulsifier and texture enhancer that helps oil and water-based ingredients blend well while making products easier to apply. EWG score 1.
- Ethylhexylglycerin, derived from glycerin, helps soften skin and enhances the effectiveness of preservatives. EWG score 2.
- Xanthan Gum is often used in natural skincare to enhance texture and stabilize emulsions. EWG score 1.
Immediately after cleansing, gently unfold sheet mask and place over your face, adjusting around eyes, nose and mouth. Smooth out to fit your skin closely and leave on for 15-20 minutes (breathe, relax, meditate!). Remove and continue on with your daily skincare routine, starting with Step 1 Toner. You might notice slight foaming or stickiness which is totally normal and due to the high concentration of niacinamide which is an amazing skincare ingredient known to brighten, hydrate and moisturize your skin.
For more detailed information about this product, read this.
The mask is generously soaked in a watery type essence. The material feels substantial and was easy to apply. Fit nearly perfectly and stayed on well. After removing I could tell my skin had absorbed quite a lot and the rest patted in nicely without being tacky. My skin felt so soft and deeply hydrated. Really a nice luxe feeling mask that left my skin with a beautiful glow!
If you are not into sheet masks you will be after this one. Usually I feel like most sheet masks feel “cheap” which used to surprise me because for the amount of product to cost ratio it’s actually an expensive add on to your routine and should feel as such.. and boyyy so these feel luxurious they should be I’m a league of their own! When I say no mask compares I mean it.. it fits perfectly so this mask is ahead of the game from the jump, I used a facial roller prior to removing because I knew immediately this wasn’t one that I was going to want to wash my face after taking off and I was so right. Best of all this greatly improved my dark circles and fine lines by my eyes. Hugeee claim - I know - but they probably have never looked this good!!!
Very Hydrating. I love this facial mask.
This is a quality mask compared to others. So affordable, easy to use, and leaves skin feeling heavenly fresh!
Leaves skin feeling baby soft! So cheap and easy!