All of the ingredients used for these masks are scored by the EWG (a non-profit that rates the toxicity of ingredients found in skincare) as 1-2, which is the lowest toxicity rating they give out.
15 Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Betaine, Isopentyldiol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Panthenol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum
- Glycerin is a power house humectant found naturally in skin that draws moisture into the skin to keep it well-hydrated and balanced. EWG score 1-2.
- Butylene Glycol is a humectant, solvent, and emollient that helps skin retain moisture, dissolves ingredients, and improves the application experience. EWG score 1.
- Dipropylene Glycol is a solvent known for its low toxicity that helps to dissolve ingredients without altering other ingredients. EWG score 1-2.
- Niacinamide, also known as Vitamin B3, is a powerful ingredient for both skin brightening and moisturization as it helps preserve hydration and strengthens the skin barrier. EWG score 1.
- Betaine naturally occurs in your skin with anti-inflammatory properties and is known to help balance your skin’s hydration levels. EWG score 1.
- Isopentyldiol is a humectant and emollient that helps skin retain moisture and feel nice and smooth. EWG score 1.
- 1,2-Hexanediol is a non-sensitizing preservative commonly found in clean beauty products that helps keep products safe and fresh. EWG score 1.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is the salt form of hyaluronic acid. It’s a powerful humectant that binds up to 1,000x its own weight in water and penetrates deeper into skin than pure hyaluronic acid. We use a proprietary blend of short, medium and long-chain molecules; short-chains sink into deeper layers of the skin, medium-chains fill in the layers closer to the skin surface, and long-chain molecules lock in moisture on the top so that your skin is deeply hydrated and plumped up at every level. EWG score 1.
- Arginine is one of the most effective amino acids which are the building blocks that make up proteins in our body and are known to help restore and regenerate skin. EWG score 1.
- Panthenol, also known as provitamin B5, is both a humectant and an emollient that draws moisture into the skin and keeps it locked in. EWG score 1.
- Hydroxyacetophenone works as an antioxidant, skin soother and preservative booster that allows for lower amounts of preservatives without losing efficacy. EWG score 1.
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer is an emulsifier and texture enhancer that helps oil and water-based ingredients blend well while making products easier to apply. EWG score 1.
- Ethylhexylglycerin, derived from glycerin, helps soften skin and enhances the effectiveness of preservatives. EWG score 2.
- Xanthan Gum is often used in natural skincare to enhance texture and stabilize emulsions. EWG score 1.